I think as an experienced blogger when one come across questions and doubts at bloggers' forum one feels obliged to guide and write such a hub. To be frank though I am a raw new comer, I am also tempted to give advice and guidance sometimes on forums when I know the answer. But naturally! It is like one week old baby giving advice to the new born " cry! then only mother will give you milk!"
But my this post is at the other extreme end of the spectrum. Even after going through the bloggers' forum and reading the faqs and question answers still some doubts persist in new bloggers' mind. They may be out and out technical or just plain silly. But i know we are all wise on retrospection. Such doubts no doubt must have arisen in most of our new comers' minds and after going through the forums, I know that new bloggers always had such doubts and experienced bloggers are always willing to guide the new comers.
They had not given the full details but only an attractive hooking ad in glorifying terms and asking us to send one thousand bucks to get full details about Google adsense. I fell for it hook, line and sinker! Had I just browsed a little more or just put a question to Google as to what is adsense or what is a blog, I could have found a better answer free of cost. Or if I had a facebook login at that time on facebook social network by [facebook application developers] I could have asked my friends about its authenticity.
[GOOGLE READER BLOG]
4. Don't forget to tell about yourself and what your blog is about.
6. If you are from India write for six months before applying for adsense.
7. Of late the rules have been made very strict and once if your blog is
rejected for adsense you will have to wait for six months to re-apply.
8. Keep it clear and above board.
9. Study the Google key words and blend them into your post to attract the
10. Most important - if your blog is rejected for any reason, analyse, rectify
and re-apply. NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! GOOD LUCK!