Advantages of reiki
- The most simple and easy curing method to learn and practice.
- It can be done anywhere, anytime on anybody including one's own self. It requires just a few moments and movements.
- One can practice this not only at home but also in one's work place, thereby creating a positive and healthy working environment.
- With minimum discomfort and expenditure great results can be accomplished.
- Reiki helps our body to eliminate negative and harmful micro organisms that have been hampering our growth. Once we feel more and more creative, our learning process naturally accelerates.
- Post surgeries, the reiki helps in regenerating the tissues and fighting germs.
- Reiki retards aging process by keeping us physically and mentally active.
- If applied within two years of the surgery, it helps in dissolving surgical scars.
- Reiki attunements have a life long effect.
- Not only human beings, reiki can be effectively and successfully used on pets and plants.
- It is a safest and intelligent process of healing, based on the need of the healee. For example if a person is suffering from a headache due to digestive disorders, the reiki will direct itself to the digestive system the moment the channel puts his hands on the head.
- While in other treatment, the person giving the treatment gets exhausted, here he himself gets the energy and gets healed.
Limitations of Reiki
- This is the method of healing where active participation of the patient is very important. If he/she is not receptive, there may not be desired results.
- Similarly, there may be rare cases of the patients preferring their illness due to some strange reasons, like wishing to remain ill to draw sympathy and attention. Reiki inspects one's desire to be ill and hence the healing may be either slow or in-effective.
- One has to be sensitive to feel the healing and growth to realize it.
- Reiki cannot deal with serious illness needing surgery and emergency cases. It is more suited to chronic diseases.